[FIX] Aol Mail Connection Error Android
Is your AOL Mail app losing connection frequently on your Android phone? Then follow the quick steps given on this page to make your AOL Mail app work properly. Before you begin troubleshooting the AOL Mail connection error on your Android phone, verify that you have a stable Internet connection. Also, check whether you are using the updated software on your phone. Sometimes, an incorrect email address and password may cause connection issues with your AOL Mail. So, verify your email address and password configured in the AOL Mail app. Let us see the solution for Aol Mail Connection Error Android.
Solution 1: Force stop and restart the AOL Mail app
- On your Android phone, tap the Settings icon on the applications screen to launch the Settings
- Scroll down the page and tap the Apps
- Select AOL and tap the Force Stop
- When you see a prompt to confirm your action, tap Force Stop again in the pop-up dialog box.
- After a few minutes, relaunch the AOL Mail app by touching its icon on the screen.
- Wait for a few moments and check if the connection error has been resolved.
Solution 2: Remove and reinstall the AOL Mail app
- On your Android phone, open the Settings app and then tap the Apps
- Select AOL and tap the Uninstall
- If prompted, tap OK.
- Now, you have removed the AOL Mail app from your Android phone.
- Open the Google Play Store and search for the AOL Mail
- Tap the Install button and wait until it is downloaded.
- After completing the download, tap Open and follow the on-screen prompts to reconfigure your AOL account settings.
- After completing the account setup, try sending a test email to check if the problem has been resolved.
- If the problem persists, click the Call button on this page and our technical experts will help you resolve the AOL Mail connection error Android issue.