Aol Mail Not Working On Android [FIX]
AOL mail is one of the amazing email applications that is being used by a lot of people around the world. AOL is a multi-function app with over 5 million downloads on the Google Play Store (Android). You can easily download the app to your Android device and log in to your AOL account.
If AOL Mail is not working on your Android phone, there are a lot of methods that can help you fix the issue. We recommend you to use these steps in order to resolve the AOL mail not working on Android.
Method 1: Software Update
The best solution to any mail problems you are facing on your Android device is the Software update.
(The steps may look different based on the version of Android)
- Turn on your Android device.
- Locate and tap/select the Settings icon on your Android phone’s home screen.
- Now, scroll down the Settings screen and select the About
- Look for the Version Update option and tap on the option.
- Now, wait for the Android phone to look for the version update. This will take quite some time to be sorted.
- Tap on the Settings icon on your Android device.
- Select the Apps option from the list.
- Locate and select the AOL app.
- You will see a Force Stop Tap on the option.
- Now, open the AOL app and you will no longer face the app not working issue on Android.
Method 3: Delete And Reintstall The App
This method is a little unorthodox compared to the first two. The method is also the easiest fix as well.
- Tap on the home button or icon on your Android phone.
- Scroll down the list of apps you have downloaded on your Android phone.
- Now, you have to press and hold the AOL app and wait for a couple of options to show up.
- Select or tap the Uninstall option from the list.
- The AOL app will be deleted.
- Now, go to the Google Play Store and install the AOL app on your Android device.
Method 4: Check And Configure AOL Mail Settings
You have to make sure you have the proper mail settings for AOL configured on your Android device. Make use of the AOL mail settings given below.
- Incoming mail server: pop.aol.com
- Incoming port number: 995
- Security: SSL
- Outgoing mail server: smtp.aol.com
- Outgoing port number: 465
- Security: SSL
Now we have seen how to fix AOL mail not working on Android.