How To Fix AOL Mail Not Working On Ipad?
AOL Mail is an email account that is IMAP-enabled. This email account is compatible with your iPad and iPhone (iOS devices). If you have configured your AOL email account on your iPad, you should first check whether it works properly and you can send and receive messages without any issues. If the AOL Mail app on your iPad does not function properly, or you face difficulty while sending and receiving emails, then there is a way to solve the problem. By troubleshooting your AOL Mail settings, you will be able to restore the AOL Mail functionality. To resolve the AOL Mail not working on iPad issue, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- First, on the Home screen of the iPad, tap the Settings
- On the screen that displays next, tap the Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- You can now tap your AOL email account.
- In the Address field, make sure that you have entered your correct AOL email address.
- Go to the Incoming Mail Server section and confirm that aol.com is displayed in the Host Name field. If it doesn’t, make the required changes so that imap.aol.com appears in the Host Name field.
- It is now time to tap the SMTP So, do it to continue with the steps to fix the AOL Mail not working issue.
- Confirm that aol.com is displayed in the Primary Server field. Then, check whether this server is in the ON position. If it is, well and good. If it is not, you need to tap the server name and turn the toggle switch next to this server to the ON position.
- Press the home button on the device.
- Tap the Mail Now, try sending and receiving email messages using your AOL email account on your iPad.
- Your AOL email account should start working properly now.
- You have now fixed the AOL Mail not working on iPad