How Do I Block Emails In My Webmail Account?
Are you bored of receiving unsolicited emails, annoying spam, and endless notifications from stores and other online platforms? Having a question about how to Block Emails In My Webmail Account? The best answer to this problem is blocking those email addresses. It has become a helpful option and is quite easy to use. It helps you to gain control of your Inbox and keep a check on important messages easily.
Blocking emails takes less than a minute to get done. When you stop unwanted messages, you only free up your webmail from receiving unsafe email viruses and other cyber attacks.
So, in this article, we’ll see how to block emails in different webmail services.
BLOCK EMAILS IN WEBMAIL ACCOUNT (OUTLOOK)
- Open your Outlook account.
- Select the mail you want to block.
- From the top menu, select the Junk option.
- Click Block followed by the OK button to confirm.
- The mail will be deleted and you will no longer receive emails from that particular sender.
BLOCK EMAILS IN WEBMAIL ACCOUNT (GMAIL)
- Open the default browser.
- Log into your Gmail account.
- On the top right corner, click the three-dotted icon.
- Click the Block [sender] option.
Instead of blocking, you can also unsubscribe from mass emails ( advertisements and promotions ).
- Log into Gmail on your computer.
- Go to your Inbox and select the email you want to unsubscribe.
- Just next to the sender’s name, click the Unsubscribe option or the Change preferences option.
- Follow the steps and complete the process.
BLOCK EMAILS IN WEBMAIL ACCOUNT (AOL MAIL)
When it comes to AOL Mail, you can easily filter your incoming emails. You can easily accept emails from people in your contacts only. Here are the steps.
- Open your AOL Mail account in a browser.
- Under your username, click Options -> Mail Settings.
- Select the Block Senders tab.
- Now, click the checkbox for the Only accept mail from people in your contacts option.
- Click Save Settings.
This will block emails in your webmail account.
Hope this guide has answered a question about how to Block Emails In My Webmail Account.