How Do I Link My AOL Account To Gmail?
Gmail is one of the flexible email services that allow you to access emails from different email accounts in the same Inbox. So, if you want to access your Gmail and AOL emails in your Gmail Inbox, this article will help you to know how do I link my AOL account to Gmail.
Before you begin, make sure that you’re trying to link an active AOL email account. Also, note down your AOL Mail account credentials, such as username and password.
Now, let’s see how to link your AOL Mail to Gmail.
Step 1: Sign In To Gmail And Open Settings
- On your desktop or laptop, go to the Gmail sign-in page.
- Enter your Gmail account credentials in the given fields.
- Click on the Sign-in button.
- On your Gmail account’s main interface, click on the Gear icon.
- Now, a list of menus will be listed.
- Click on the Settings menu.
Step 2: Add AOL Email To Gmail
- Click on the Accounts and Import option in the Settings window.
- Go to the Send mail as section.
- Locate and click on the Add another email address you own link.
- In the opened window, type your AOL mail account’s credentials.
- Click Next Step > Send through Gmail > Next > Send verification .
- Now, Gmail will send an email with a verification code to your AOL email account.
Step 3: Acknowledge Gmail Verification
- Sign in to your AOL email account in a new tab.
- Open the email that you received from Gmail and note down the verification code
- Now, in the Gmail dialog box, enter the verification code in the given field and click on the Verify button.
Once your AOL email account is verified, the account will be linked with Gmail. Also, all future emails to your AOL email account will be forwarded to your Gmail account as well.
To get remote assistance to know how do I link my AOL account to Gmail, contact us.