Fix: Can’T Get Aol Mail
A division of Verizon communication, AOL mail, offers a free web-based email service that allows you to manage your accounts easily. A lot of issues are encountered by the AOL mail users. If you have issues logging in to your account, then you can’t get your AOL mails. Also, if you have configured your AOL account with incorrect settings in your device, you’ll face the same issue. Here we shall see the steps to fix the Can’T Get Aol Mail issue.
Resolving unable to log in to AOL mail
If you encounter an issue while signing in to your AOL mail account, then try the possible solutions given below to resolve it.
- Initially, make sure that your computer or smart device is connected to a stable Internet connection.
- If you encounter this issue for the first time, then check whether you’ve entered the account credentials correctly.
- Sign in to your account once again.
- If the sign-in issue persists, reset the web settings to default and then try to sign in to your AOL mail account. The below section explains how to reset the Safari browser settings.
- Launch the Safari browser.
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Choose the Advanced option.
- Now, go to the Reset Settings or Reset and cleanup section and click on the Restore settings to their original defaults or Reset Settings option followed by Reset Settings.
Now, check if the unable to sign in to the AOL mail issue is resolved. If not, check if the antivirus software or the firewall installed on your computer is blocking the email account. If yes, disable antivirus or firewall and then try to sign in to your AOL mail account.
Resolving unable to receive or read the AOL Mail
- Initially, check your AOL mail account’s filter settings. If the email account (from which you can’t receive email) is blocked or has a filter that directs all the email to the trash or a different folder, removes the filter, and then ask your recipient to resend the email.
- The email delivery delay may occur if there is heavy internet traffic or routing problem. Log out and then log into your AOL mail account after a while and then look for the missing email in the Spam folder.
Click the Call button provided on this page to get remote assistance in resolving the can’t get AOL mail issue.