Fix: Can’t sign into Gmail account
Gmail is the most popular email service widely used by millions of users. But sometimes, users find it difficult to sign into their Gmail account. Usually, an error is displayed when you can’t sign into Gmail account.
What can be done to fix this issue?
Don’t worry. In this guide, you’ll learn how to solve the issue if you are not able to sign into Gmail.
- Ensure that you type your email address and password correctly.
- If the account is suspended or disabled, you’ll get an error message when you can’t sign into Gmail. This occurs when the user hasn’t followed the policies.
- On your browser, sign into your Gmail account.
- Select Try to restore.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Forgot your password:
- You can’t sign into your Gmail account if you’ve forgotten your password. In this case, try resetting your password.
- Go to the Accounts recovery page.
- Enter your email address and then click Next.
- Click on Forgot your password.
- Follow the instructions to recover your Gmail account.
- When prompted, reset your password.
Forgot your username or the email address:
- Click on Forget Email.
- Enter the recovery phone number.
- A code will be sent to your phone number.
- Enter the code, and you’ll see the list of usernames.
Users account is blocked and can’t sign into the Gmail account:
To avoid this issue, make sure that you do not sign in from a third-party service. Ensure that your account is safe and secure. Follow the steps given below:
- Open your Google account.
- Click Security.
- Click Add a recovery phone to help keep your account secure. Now you can add your recovery phone number.
- Turn on two-step verification for security purposes.
- Check the filters and forwarding settings of your Gmail account.
Can’t sign in due to the two-step verification code:
- Try using the phone call option to receive codes rather than choosing the text message delivery option.
- Update your web browser to the latest version. If the page is still refreshing and you can’t sign into your Gmail account, make sure that the cookies are turned on.
- Clear your web browser’s caches and cookies.
- Reset your web browser’s privacy settings.
Try applying the above solutions to see if the Can’t sign into Gmail account issue can be solved or not.