EM Client login not working
Are you searching for quick and easy steps to resolve the ‘Login not working’ issue in eM Client? You’ve landed on the right page. Here, we’ve provided some easy steps to resolve the EM Client login not working issue. Read and execute the provided instructions.
Ensure the following before proceeding to the troubleshooting steps :
- Ensure that your computer has a stable internet connection as an unstable internet connection can cause login issues.
- Turn off your firewall or antivirus or any other security software and try to log in to your email account in eM Client.
If you are still not able to log in to your email address in eM Client, then perform these troubleshooting steps.
Refresh your account
- Refresh the page by pressing the control and R keys Otherwise, close all the windows and restart your computer.
- Now, launch eM Client on your computer.
If the log in issue persists, then continue with the following method.
Try to log in from a browser
There might be problems with your email server or settings in the server. Sometimes, this error occurs when the eM Client app is not allowed to access your email account. Try to log in to your email account from a browser. This may resolve the issue. If the problem persists, then carry on with the following step.
Reinstall eM Client
The following steps explain the steps to reinstall the eM Client app on a Windows computer.
- On the Start menu, right-click on eM Client and choose Uninstall from the drop-down list.
- Otherwise, navigate to Windows Settings and select Apps.
- Right-click on the eM Client application and choose Uninstall.
- Restart your computer.
- Again, download the latest version of eM Client from its official site.
- Install the app and configure your email account and see if the log in issue has been fixed.
Still, if EM Client login not working, contact our support team and get your issue fixed at the earliest.