Forwarding Yahoo Mail to Another Email Address
Yahoo mail forwarding can be used to get Yahoo Mail Classic messages in any other email address. Automatic forwarding will keep sending all your incoming messages from your Yahoo Mail account to the email address you set up for forwarding. For this, you can turn on email forwarding in Settings. You can’t set the forwarding address as your recovery email addresses.
Consider the steps that are given below to set up Yahoo email forwarding to another email address.
- Go to the official Yahoo website from your browser and make sure to log in to your account.
- Now, click on the gear (or cogwheel) icon.
- Click the Settings icon and select the More Settings option.
- Select the Mailboxes option and choose the primary mailbox account.
- Otherwise, select Accounts and click your email account.
- Now, select the Access your Yahoo Mail elsewhere section, and checkmark the Forward box.
- Type the Forwarding Address under Forwarding.
- Select Store and forward or Store and forward and mark as read. Click on the Verify button.
- Click on the Save button to activate email forwarding.
- Sign in to your forwarding email address to view the email messages.
- Once you have set the Yahoo mail forwarding settings, you will receive incoming Yahoo email messages to the account you have specified. It can also be your other email address.
- You have now successfully done forwarding email messages from Yahoo to another email address.
If you have any other issues, click on the Call button on this page. We are ready to detect your issues and resolve them at the earliest.