How Do I Access My Aol Email?
Having an AOL email account, having a question how do I access my AOL email?? This is what we are going to discuss here.
If you have created your AOL email account on your own, obviously, you know the easiest way to access your AOL emails. Yes, we are referring to the web browser. Okay, we shall now see it in detail!
Access AOL email from a browser:
As said above, this is the easiest way to access your AOL emails. But you must be connected to the Internet to access your emails. Apart from that, there are no other restrictions. Whether you try to access it from a computer or a mobile phone, an updated browser is all that you need.
- Open a browser on your device.
- Go to the official Sign-in page AOL Mail.
- Type in your AOL email address and password.
- Once you sign in, you’ll have access to all your AOL emails in your Inbox.
So, if you already know this method and want to know the alternative options to access your AOL email, read the following methods.
Access AOL email using the AOL app:
You can download the AOL Mail app for your device and then log in to your account to access your AOL emails. For your Android or iOS device, you can download the AOL Mail app from Google Play Store or App Store. For Windows desktops, you can download and install the AOL Desktop Gold app to access your AOL emails if it is included with your AOL subscription. Once you download and install the app on your device, launch it and enter your AOL email address and password to log in.
Access AOL email using email clients:
Apart from using a web browser or the AOL app, you can use third-party email clients to access your AOL emails. These email clients include Outlook, Thunderbird, eM Client, Mac Mail, Windows Mail, etc. But, if your email client is not updated, then you can’t access your AOL email in it.
In any email client, you can add your AOL email account automatically or manually. If you wish to access your AOL emails securely, then enable the app password in your account.
- Install and open the email client app on your device.
- Choose the option to add a new email account.
- If you are prompted to choose your email service provider, choose AOL from the provided list.
- Enter your name, AOL email address, and password (app password if enabled). Most of the email clients will automatically identify your email account type and configure the account.
- Now, you can log in and access your AOL emails.
For this method, you need to decide the incoming mail server to be used. You can choose IMAP or POP as the incoming mail server. SMTP is usually used as the outgoing mail server. Also, make sure you know these server settings before you begin the setup.
- Open your email client.
- Choose the option to add your AOL email account.
- Enter your email address and password. Also, enter the other account information if prompted.
- Choose the option to configure the account manually.
- Choose the incoming mail server and enter the required server settings.
- Carry out the on-screen instructions to set up your AOL email account in your email client.
In case you are facing difficulty in logging into your AOL email account due to password issues, then you can go to the AOL Sign-in Helper page and reset your account password.
For remote assistance to know how to access your AOL emails, contact us by clicking the CALL button.