how To Fix The IMAP On AOL Is Not Responding Issue?
AOL Mail is one of the free email services that can be set up on any email client using the POP/IMAP and SMTP server settings. In case your AOL Mail account configured using IMAP is not responding, then you have reached the right page to fix it. Usually, when this issue occurs, you will see an error message stating “imap.aol.com” is not responding, So, here we shall see how to fix your IMAP on AOL is not responding.
- In most cases, IMAP issues occur due to a poor Internet connection. So as soon as you notice that your AOL account is not responding, check whether your iOS device is connected to the Internet.
- If the iOS device is already connected to the Internet, then refresh your AOL mail account’s Inbox folder.
- Refresh your network and this may resolve the imap.aol.com is not responding error message.
- If you are using the AOL Mail app on your iOS device, relaunch it.
If the basic solutions don’t fix the imap.aol.com is not responding issue, then you have to re-add your AOL email account on your device.
Steps to re-add the AOL mail account
- Make sure that your iOS device is connected to the Internet.
- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap on the Accounts and Password option.
- Now, a list of accounts that are configured on your iOS device will be displayed on the screen. Tap on your AOL account in which you are facing the issue.
- Now, remove your AOL account from your iOS device.
- Return to the Settings screen.
- Select the Account and Password option followed by Add Account.
- Choose AOL on the email service provider screen.
- Enter your AOL Mail account credentials and tap Sign in.
Now, refresh your AOL Mail account’s Inbox folder. If the imap.aol.com is not responding error message reappears, contact us for remote assistance to solve IMAP on AOL is not responding issue.