How Do I Forward Aol Mail To Gmail?
If you want to learn how to forward AOL Mail to Gmail, then this article will help you to do that. AOL is a popular email service used for decades and is still offering email services to its valuable customers with updated features. Like Gmail, AOL Mail can also be accessed from a web browser and can also be added to an email client. Scroll down this page to know how do I forward AOL mail to Gmail.
What is mean by email forwarding
Email forwarding is nothing but configuring one email account to make a digital copy and automatically forward the copied mail to another email account. However, the original email remains in your inbox.
Forwarding AOL Mail to Gmail is fast, free, simple, and you can check multiple emails from one place. It can be done in two different protocols.POP or IMAP.
So, let’s now see the steps to forward AOL Mail to Gmail.
Forwarding AOL mail to Gmail:
- Log into your Gmail account and click on the Settings icon.
- Click on settings and move on to the Accounts and Import option in the Settings window.
- Choose Import mail and contacts.
- In the tab, enter your AOL email address and password.
- Next, select the things that you want to get imported from AOL Mail Gmail.
- Gmail provides you with three different checkboxes where you can select to forward contacts, new emails, and old emails for 30 days. Carry out the on-screen instructions.
- Finally, click on the Start Import option.
How to check AOL mail on the Gmail
- Open Accounts and Import in the Settings window and then click Add POP3 mail account to your own account. This method helps you in forwarding the emails continuously.
- Type your AOL email address and password.
- Enable the checkbox Label Incoming Messages, which helps you to forward all the AOL emails to Gmail and also helps you to separate them from normal emails.
- Before selecting the Add account option, click on leave a copy which enables you to have a copy of your emails in your AOL account too.
You’ve now seen how do I forward AOL mail to Gmail.