How to Access iCloud Mail?
iCloud mail lets you send, receive and manage emails. You can configure your iCloud mail account on your iOS device. To know how to access your iCloud account on an iPhone, follow the instructions given below.
Access iCloud Mail in iPhone
- On your iPhone, launch the Settings application.
- Choose the iCloud account.
- If prompted, enter your iCloud email address and password in the given field.
- Tap the Sign in button.
- Now, you can access most of the iCloud services on your iPhone along with your iCloud emails.
Alternative ways to access iCloud mail on iPhone or iPad
- Open the Safari web browser on your iPad or iPhone device.
- Now, open the iCloud.com site.
- If you see the window titled Sign in to iCloud, then enter your account credentials and click Sign.
- If you don’t see the login option, but instead the three options, Set up iCloud on this device, Open Find My iPhone and Open Find My Friends are displayed on the screen, then tap the Share icon displayed at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose the Request Desktop Site option from the list of options.
- Now, the iCloud account sign-in page will open.
- Enter your iCloud account credentials and click Sign.
- After signing into your iCloud account, you can access the settings as per your needs.
If you encounter some error or issue while accessing iCloud Mail from iCloud.com, then try some suggestions mentioned below.
- First, check if your iOS is up-to-date.
- If it is running on an older version, update it and then try to access the iCloud account.
- If you encounter this issue while using the Safari browser, then clear its history and check if the issue has been resolved.
- Update the Safari web browser if available.
- Check if your internet connection is stable.
- If you can access the iCloud.com from a different location or internet connection, then contact your ISP to solve it.
Contact us to get remote assistance on the same.