How to Add a Signature to Yahoo Mail?
Using signatures is a very good way to let people know who you are and how to maintain contacts with you. When you create a signature in Yahoo Mail, it will appear automatically at the bottom of all the mails that you send to your recipients.
Let us now see how to add a signature on Yahoo Mail’s mobile app.
Adding a signature on Yahoo Mail’s mobile app:
- First, launch the Yahoo Mail app on your mobile.
- Next, go to the upper-left corner and tap on your profile icon.
- Then, tap Settings. Please scroll down the screen to the General section and click the Signature option.
- To the right of the Signature option, you will find a slider. Now, toggle this slider so that it turns blue.
- Tap the text box that is located below your email address. Here, type in your signature.
- Finally, go to the upper-left corner of your screen and tap the back arrow to save your signature.
Let us now see how to add a signature on Yahoo Mail’s website.
Adding a signature on Yahoo Mail’s website:
- On your computer, navigate to Yahoo Mail and sign in using your credentials.
- Next, click on Settings. You will see that a pop-up appears under the Settings heading.
- Click on the More Settings option.
- From the left pane, select the Mailboxes option.
- Now, click on the account for which you wish to add a signature.
- You will see a slider next to the Signature option. Toggle it so that it turns blue.
- You will find a text box that says, Write something… below the Signature option.
- In the text box, type your signature.
- Finally, click on the Save button.
We have now seen how to add signatures to Yahoo Mail’s mobile app as well as on the website.