How to Block a Contact on Outlook Mail?
Usually, the Outlook Junk Mail Filter checks the message senders by comparing them with email addresses and Internet domains. These addresses and domains would have already been designated to be blocked or safe. However, you also have the facility to customize the Outlook Junk Mail Filter on how to Block a Contact on Outlook Mail or allow specific senders.
Now, let us see the procedure to block a specific contact on Outlook Mail.
- First, go to one of the messages that you have received from the sender whom you want to block.
- Next, right-click that message and then select Junk. From the displayed options, choose Block Sender.
- Now, the blocked sender will still be able to send emails to you. However, if any message from his/her email address makes it to your Outlook email account, it will be transferred to the Junk Email folder.
- So, any future emails from that sender will be directly moved to your Junk Email folder or your End-User Quarantine, in case your administrator has enabled it. The emails from that particular sender will not land in your Inbox.
- You can also make the Outlook Junk Mail Filter stricter by altering its level of protection.
We have now seen the simple steps on how to Block a Contact on Outlook Maill.