How to Change Mail Settings on iPhone
You can easily manage and change the Mail app settings on your iPhone. Follow the guidelines given below to change your email settings or How to Change Mail Settings on iPhone.
- Unlock your iphone and go to Settings. If you have not added an email account to the Mail app, then proceed with the steps given below.
- Select the Passwords & Accounts section. Now, select Add Account.
- Enter the email address and password of your account that you want the add and touch Next.
- You can now select the manual or automatic option to configure your email account.
- Select Contacts or Calendars to sync your email account. Tap the Save button.
- To manage the existing Mail settings, open the Settings app.
- Select Notifications and tap on the Mail option.
- Touch on the toggle switch next to the Allow notifications option.
- Select the email account from which you want to receive notifications.
- Now, you will start receiving notifications when you receive an email.
- To change preview lines, open the Settings app and select the Mail section.
- Now, select Preview and choose the number of lines to change the display of Mail preview.
- If you want to see the To/Cc labels, touch on the toggle switch button next to Show To/Cc Labels.
- To change swipe options, select swipe left or swipe right.
- Once you have selected the required settings, make sure you save them.
- Sometimes, you may accidentally delete an email message when you touch the Delete key. If you want a confirmation to delete an email, turn on the toggle switch next to Ask Before Deleting.
- To load remote images on the server, turn on the toggle switch next to Load Remote Images in the Mail section.
- You can easily set the other settings by following the instructions on the screen for How to Change Mail Settings on iPhone.