How to Change the Sent Mail Ringtone on an iPhone?
On your iPhone, you would have configured your email accounts in the Mail app. This is because the Mail app is the default email client of iOS devices. While configuring your email account, you would have made the required notification settings for your email messages. Some users even set notifications for the sent emails.
However, if you need to change the ringtone of the sent mail on your iPhone, then the instructions given on this page will help to do it.
Now, let us dive into the steps to change the sent mail ringtone on your iPhone.
- Unlock your iPhone and go to the home screen.
- Locate the Settings icon and tap it to open the Settings screen.
- When you see the Settings screen on your iPhone, scroll down the options and locate the Sounds option. In some iPhone models, the option may be Sounds & Haptics.
- Now, tap the Sounds or Sounds & Haptics option.
- The next screen will list you the ringtones set for each mail action.
- Locate the Sent Mail option and tap it.
- Now, from the list of options, tap on your favorite sound to set it as the sent mail ringtone.
- After making the changes, if possible, open the Mail app and send a test mail to your email address.
- Confirm that the sent mail ringtone has been changed on your iPhone.
Following the steps mentioned above will change the sent mail ringtone. If you face any difficulty in changing the sent mail ringtone on your iPhone, then contact our technical support for remote assistance.