How to Change Your Mail Background Picture (Windows 10)?
Many new and advanced features have been introduced in the Windows 10 operating system. One of the best features offered by Windows 10 is that it allows users to customize the settings as per their desire. If you wish to change your Mail background picture, you can do it in Windows 10. To know how to do it in detail, scroll down this page.
- First, make sure that you have signed in to your Windows 10 computer as an administrator.
- Click the Start button.
- In the search field, type Mail.
- Now, a list of suggestions will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the Mail application to open it. If you wish to add the Mail app to your Start menu tiles, then right-click on it and choose the Pin to Start option. Now, the Mail app will be added to the Start menu tiles.
- Maximize the Mail window.
- Now, on the right-hand side of the app, you can see a picture of clouds.
- Click on the gear icon.
- Now, the Settings title with a list of options will be displayed on the screen.
- Select the Personalization option.
- Scroll down the Personalization wizard and navigate to the Background section.
- You can see some image suggestions in this section. Select the picture you wish to set as your Mail Background picture.
- If you wish to add a specific picture from your library, then click the Browse button to select the picture. Choose the picture that you wish to set as your Mail Background and click Open.
- Now, the selected image will be set as your Mail Background picture.
- If you can’t see the change, then make sure that the Fill entire window option is enabled in the Background section.
To get remote assistance on the same, contact us.