How to Check Email by Using Google Mail?
You have a lot of options to check your emails on Gmail. It can be using a web browser, email client application, or even the Gmail application.
Here we shall see those methods to check emails in Gmail.
METHOD 1: USING WEB BROWSER
Using a web browser to access Gmail is one of the most preferred methods.
- Open the default browser on your computer.
- Now, you have to enter the Gmail URL in the address bar and then press the Enter button.
- The Search will take you to the Gmail login page.
- Enter your email address and the password in the respective fields and then press the Enter button.
- The Gmail page will now open on the browser.
METHOD 2: USING GMAIL APP
- Another simple way of accessing Gmail is by making use of the Gmail app on your smartphone.
- On an Android phone, you can download the Gmail app from the Google Play Store.
- Open the Play Store application on your Android phone, search for Gmail in the search bar, and tap the search button.
- Tap the Install button beside the Gmail app.
- The Gmail app will be downloaded on your Android phone.
- Tap to open the Gmail app and enter the login credentials.
- Once you have logged in, you can check all your emails.
METHOD 3: IPHONE MAIL APP
- You can add your Gmail account to the iPhone Mail app.
- Tap the Settings icon on your iPhone.
- Tap the Mail option and then select the Accounts option.
- Select the Add Account option and then select Google from the list of options.
- Enter your email address and password. Then, tap the Next button.
- Tap the slider for the Mail option and tap the Save button.
- Open the Mail app and now you will be able to access Gmail.