How to Check iCloud Mail?
Do you know that you can access your iCloud emails from any device? Yes, you can easily check your iCloud Mail account from the official iCloud website from any device and all that you need is a web browser. Proceed with the steps that are given below to check your iCloud email.
Checking iCloud Mail from a Browser:
- You can log in to your iCloud Mail account from any device.
- Go to the official iCloud website from a web browser.
- On the iCloud login page, enter your full iCloud mail address in the Apple ID section.
- Next, enter the password of your iCloud email account correctly and press Enter.
- If you have set two-step verification for your iCloud email account, enter the six-digit verification code received on your mobile number and log in to your iCloud account.
- Once you are logged in to your iCloud email account, you can check the emails.
- You can also have access to the calendars and iWork options.
Checking iCloud Mail from Mac:
- Click the Apple icon at the top left corner of the screen and select the System Preferences option from the displayed list.
- Choose the email domain as iCloud.
- Type the username and password of your iCloud email account. Then, hit the Enter key.
- Click the Mail app on the dock to launch the application.
- Now, you will be able to access your emails.
Checking iCloud Mail from an iOS Device:
- Open the Settings application from your device. Then, select Sign in to your iPhone.
- Enter the Apple ID and then enter the password of your account.
- If you are prompted to enter the six-digit verification code, then type it and tap Enter.
- Once you are logged in to your iCloud mail account, you can check all your emails.