How to Check Other Email Accounts Through Yahoo Mail?
To check other email accounts through your Yahoo mail, first, sync them with Yahoo. Only then it is possible to check the other email accounts such as Gmail, AOL, Yahoo, and Outlook mail through your Yahoo Mail account.
Steps to sync other email accounts with Yahoo Mail:
- Step 1: Tap on the Gear icon available at the upper-right corner of your Yahoo mail page. Then choose More Settings.
- Step 2: Click on Mailboxes.
- Step 3: Select Add Mailbox.
- Step 4: Choose your email provider. Provide the requested information and go with the on-screen instructions.
- Step 5: Log into the email address added to Yahoo mail. Open the verification email and then click the verification link.
- Step 6: Input the Yahoo Mail login credentials and choose Verify.
Now, it is possible to check the other email accounts through Yahoo mail. To ensure that, choose your other account’s name in the navigation column under Compose. The number of emails received through that account will be visible in parentheses beside the account name. Now, let’s see how to send emails as well.
Steps to send emails from other accounts with Yahoo mail:
- Step 1: Choose Account Info available in the upper-right corner.
- Step 2: Select Options. Choose Go.
- Step 3: Click on Mail Accounts.
- Step 4: Choose Send-only-Address.
- Step 5: Input the required information:
- Step 6: Scroll down the screen and choose Save.
- Step 7: Log in to the email address added to Yahoo Mail. Open the verification email and then follow the link in the email.
- Step 8: Input the Yahoo Mail login credentials and choose Verify.
- Step 9: Compose a new Yahoo Mail message. Choose the From drop-down arrow. Select the address to send from. The email will be sent.