How To Connect Icloud Email To Android?
If you are moving on from an iOS device to Android, there is a possibility that you might want to bring in your iCloud email account to the new device. The Android device will allow you to have a default Gmail account (Google), but you can also add your iCloud account without interfering with your Gmail account. Let us now see the steps on how to Connect Icloud Email To Android.
- Open the default browser on your computer.
- Enter the URL for the iCloud login page and press the Enter button.
- When the login page opens, you will have to sign in to your iCloud account with valid
- Scroll to the Security section, then click the Generate Password button.
- You have to type a name for the password and then click the Create button.
- A password will be sent or generated. Note down the generated password.
The initial adding is not complete. Let us dive into the solution to add iCloud email to Gmail. Follow the steps as follows.
Have your Android device in hand.
- Open or unlock the Android phone.
- Scroll down the screen and then tap on the Settings icon.
- Tap the Accounts or Backup option.
- Tap on the Accounts option.
- You will see a list of email accounts that are synced to your Android device.
- Scroll down to the bottom and select the option + Add Account.
- Select the option Personal (IMAP) with the Gmail logo on the left.
- With the Gmail Logo, you will read the text “Add your email address.”
- Type the iCloud email address in the field and tap the Next button.
- On the next screen, enter the app-generated password in the field and tap on the Next button.
If the configuration is made correctly, the Android device will be connected to your iCloud email account. Thus, the iCloud email is successfully connected to Android.
If you have no idea about how to Connect Icloud Email To Android, Contact our technical team by clicking the call button displayed on this screen.