How to Connect Yahoo mail to Facebook?
Connecting yahoo mail to Facebook is quite simple. Doing this expands your Yahoo contacts list. Linking your Yahoo and Facebook accounts lets you share your yahoo updates. It is quite easy with Yahoo to link both the accounts. One important thing is, the content shared with Facebook from Yahoo should agree to Facebook’s Terms of Service. In the same way, the shared content from Facebook to Yahoo should agree to Yahoo’s Terms of Service. When you want to stop sharing content between the two accounts, unlink them. Use the steps below to connect Yahoo mail to Facebook.
- Step 1: Go to the Yahoo Profile website. Next, log in to your Yahoo account using the credentials (Yahoo ID and password). Click on the Mail button which is located on the top right corner of your Yahoo page. If you are already logged in, then continue with the next step.
- Step 2: Select the Gear icon in the top right corner of your Yahoo inbox. Tap on Settings. Select the Accounts option on the Settings page.
- Step 3: Search for “Connect my Facebook account” in the Connected Accounts section of the Settings page. Now, choose the “Connect my Facebook account” option.
- Step 4: Open the Facebook login window. Look for the Facebook icon. When you click on the icon, the Facebook login window appears on the screen.
- Step 5: Type the required credentials in the “Email or Phone” and “Password” fields. Then, click on Log In. You will be directed to your Facebook account. A message saying “Linking to Facebook account” will appear on the screen until the two accounts are linked.
- Step 6: Finally, the status changes to “Connected as…” in the Linked Accounts section on Yahoo.
Note: Select the “Disconnect” option next to the Facebook option to disconnect the two accounts at any time.