How to Create a Group Email in Gmail?
It might be a long process to send a single mail to several people individually by typing in their mail addresses each time. To make this task simpler, Gmail has the Group facility. If you create a Group email, you don’t have to add each recipient separately while sending a common message. Proceed with the steps that are given below for how to create a group email in Gmail.
Quick Steps for Create a Group Email in Gmail:
- Open your browser and enter the official Gmail website URL in the address bar.
- Now, click the Sign in tab and enter your email address on the login page. Then, click Next.
- Type the password of your email account and click Next.
- If you have a slow network connection, select the Load HTML link at the bottom-right corner of the page.
- Click the Google App launcher icon near to the Bell icon at the top-left corner of the screen.
- Scroll down, locate Contacts, and open it.
- You can drag the Contacts icon to display it on the top.
- On the Google Contacts page, expand the Labels section on the left panel. Then, select the Create Label tab.
- When you are prompted to enter a name for the label, type a name and click OK.
- Click the Contacts section and select a contact that you want to add to the group.
- Click the More icon and select your label name from the displayed list.
- Now, the contact will be added to the group.
- Continue with the same procedure to add other contacts to the created group.
- Once you have added the required contacts to the group, you can find the number of contacts in the group on the left panel.
- Select the group you have created under Labels. Click the Edit icon to remove any contact.
- Now, open your main Gmail window and click the Compose button.
- Type the name of the group in the To section.
- Select the group when it is displayed. Type your message and click Send.
- Now, all the contacts in the group will receive your message.