How to Create a Yahoo Email Alias?
One benefit of creating an email alias is that you can access two mailboxes in one location. You can use the same Yahoo password for the alias email. You can add only one email alias to your Yahoo account. If you want more than one email alias for the Yahoo account, create a disposable email address.
Below are the detailed steps to create an email alias for your Yahoo account.
- Open any internet browser on your computer.
- Access the login page of Yahoo Mail.
- Type the Yahoo email address in the Username, email, or mobile field.
- Click Next.
- Enter the Yahoo email account password in the Password field.
- Select the Sign In option.
- Now, you will be signed into your email account.
- Click the Settings option at the upper-right end of the page.
- Select the More Settings option.
- Navigate to the Mailboxes tab in the left panel.
- Go to the Email alias section.
- Click the Add button.
- Enter your name in the appropriate field.
- Fill the other necessary information.
- Save the settings.
- If you need to add another email alias, go to the Disposable email address section.
- Click Add and enter your name in the Set basic name field.
- Select Next.
- Type your alias email address in the Set address field.
- If necessary, fill the Sending Name and Description fields.
- Click the Save option.
- Perform the same steps to add multiple email alias to your Yahoo email account.
- You can access all your alias emails in one location.
- If you want to delete the created email alias, follow the instructions.
- Go to Settings -> More Settings -> Mailboxes -> Email alias or Disposable email address.
- Select the email alias and delete it.
- If you see any prompt message for deleting the email alias, confirm it.