How to Create Folders in iCloud Mail?
Apart from the Mail folders that iCloud sets up automatically, you also have the facility to create new folders and subfolders for accessibility. The Mail folders created by iCloud (automatically) are as follows:
If any of the above folders has subfolders, you can click the primary folder to expand and open it.
Creating a new folder and subfolders in iCloud Mail:
As said earlier, you can create new folders of your choice in iCloud Mail. In case you wish to create a new folder, carry out the instructions provided below:
- First, confirm that you have not selected any existing folder.
- Next, in the sidebar, you will find the Folders option. Click on the Add (+) button provided next to the Folders option.
- Now, type a suitable name for the new folder and then press the Enter key.
- This action will create the new folder in iCloud Mail.
If you want to create a subfolder within an existing folder, you can perform any one of the following two options:
- Choose the folder to which you need to add the subfolder.
- Click on the Add (+) button and then type a suitable name.
- Finally, press the Enter key.
- Simply drag an existing folder to some other folder.
- The folder that you dragged will become the subfolder.
In case you want to rename a folder, double-click the name of the folder. Then, type in the desired new name and press the Enter key. In iCloud Mail, you also have the choice of moving messages into any of the folders.
We have now seen how to create folders in iCloud Mail. We have also seen the steps involved in creating subfolders, naming them, and moving messages into them.