How to Create Folders to Organize Messages in Yahoo! Mail?
The folders in your email account keep your email messages neatly organized. You can find all your emails in the All Mail folder. If you see all emails in a single folder, it should really be confusing. In such cases, you can easily create folders in Yahoo Mail by following the steps that are given below.
Creating folders in Yahoo Mail:
- If you are accessing your Yahoo mail from a browser, first make sure to log in to your account.
- Once you are logged in, select the Folders tab on the left panel of the screen.
- Click on the New Folder + option to create a folder.
- When prompted to enter a name, type a name for the folder you are going to create. Hit the Enter key.
- You can now find the new folder under the Folders tab.
- If you want to move particular emails to the new folder, open each email message and select the Move option. Now, select the folder name from the displayed list.
- You can create multiple folders in Yahoo Mail by following the same procedure.
Creating folders in Yahoo app:
- You can also create folders in the Yahoo application on your smartphone.
- If you are using a mobile device, download the Yahoo app from the App Store or Google Play Store app.
- Log in to your Yahoo mail account.
- Now, tap the Menu icon at the top-left corner of the screen.
- Scroll down to the bottom and touch the ‘Create a new folder’ option.
- Type the name of the folder you want to create and tap the OK button.
- You can now view the new folder under Folders.
- To add emails in the new folder, open the email message and tap on the More icon. Select the Move option from the displayed list.
- Now, select the name of the folder to which you want to move the email message.