How To Create Mailing List In Gmail?
If you want to organize your email account and make your mailing experience a lot easier, you can do it by creating a group mail list. By creating a group, you don’t have to type the recipient email address individually while sending bulk emails.
Consider the steps that are given below to create a mailing list in Gmail:
- Go to the official Gmail login page from a web browser.
- Now, log in to your Gmail email account using your email address and password. Then click the Next button to log in.
- Once you have logged in to the email account, select the Contacts tab on the left panel.
- Now, select the contacts one by one and click the checkboxes next to them.
- Once you have selected all the contacts, click the Labels icon. You can find the icon on the top left corner of the screen.
- When a drop-down list appears, select the Create Label option from the displayed list.
- Type a suitable name for the group and click on the OK button. Make sure to remember the name of the group you create.
- Now, click the Save button on the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Now, all the contacts you have added will be saved to the label.
- You can now send emails to the group easily.
- Click on the Compose button on your Gmail account to create a new email message.
- In the recipient section, type the name of the group you have just created.
- Select the group from the displayed list. You can now find all the email addresses in the label added to the recipient field.
- Type the subject and message you want to send.
- If you want to add any attachments, add it by clicking the Attach icon. Click on the Send button.
- The email message will now be sent to all the members of the group.