How To Delete All Emails In Gmail?
As you know, Gmail is the email service from Google that lets you send and receive emails over an internet connection. It is always good to delete unwanted messages from your email account. If you want to delete bulk emails from your Gmail Inbox, then carry out the instructions given below.
Deleting all emails in your Gmail’s inbox at once:
- Open a web browser on your computer.
- Go to the Gmail login page by typing its URL in the address bar.
- Enter your Gmail account credentials in the given fields.
- Click the Sign-in button.
- On your account’s home page, click the More button.
- Select the All Mail option.
- Click the checkbox at the top left to select all the email messages.
- Click the Select all # conversations in All Mail link.
- Now, click the Delete button followed by OK.
- Now, all the selected email messages will be deleted permanently.
Steps to delete multiple Gmail messages on iPhone or iPad
- Launch the Gmail application on your iPhone or iPad.
- Select the emails you wish to delete by tapping the circular icon beside them.
- Now, tap on the Delete icon.
- All selected emails will be deleted permanently.
Steps to delete multiple Gmail messages on Android
- Open the Gmail application.
- Long press on the one email message until it gets selected.
- Now, just tap on other emails that you wish to delete.
- Once you have selected all the emails, tap on the Delete icon.
Contact us if you need remote assistance to delete all emails in Gmail.