How to Delete All Messages in Yahoo Mail?
If you feel that your email account is overloaded with lots of messages and looks clumsy, you can delete the messages. If you wish to delete all your email messages, think twice as you might delete some important emails as well. Now, to delete all your emails in Yahoo Mail, follow these instructions.
- Open a browser and go to the official Yahoo website.
- Enter your Yahoo email address and password and click Login.
- You can also log in to your account using the Yahoo app.
Method 1: Deleting Yahoo email messages from a browser
- After logging in to your account, on the home page, you can see all your email messages in the Inbox folder.
- Click on the search icon above your email messages.
- Now, choose the All option from the drop-down list near the checkbox.
- Click on the Delete button near the Move option.
- When prompted for confirmation to delete all emails, select Yes.
- All the selected emails will be deleted.
- In case you want to recover any of these deleted emails, click the More tab on the left panel.
- Go to the Trash folder and select the emails you want to recover.
- You can retrieve the deleted email messages within 30 days.
- If you don’t want to lose any of your important emails, you can select the Archive option instead of deleting your Yahoo Mail messages.
Method 2: Deleting Yahoo email messages from Thunderbird
- Use this method if you have configured your Yahoo Mail account on the Thunderbird email client application.
- Open Thunderbird and make sure to log in to your account.
- Once logged in, you can press the Ctrl and A buttons together.
- Now, press the Delete key to move all emails to the Trash folder.
- You have now successfully deleted all the messages in Yahoo mail.