How To Email Multiple Scanned Documents?
If your document has multiple pages, you can scan and add them easily as an attachment to your email directly from your printer. If your printer has an ADF feeder, you can scan multiple pages by inserting a document into the ADF feeder. If your printer doesn’t have an ADF feeder, you have to place the document one by one on the scanner glass. Once you have scanned all the documents, you can add your recipient and send the scanned document as an email message. Consider the steps given below how To Email Multiple Scanned Documents.
- First, scan all required documents to your computer.
- You can either scan one by one by placing the document on the scanner glass or insert your document in the ADF feeder.
- Select the Scan option and press Start. Wait until the scanning process is complete.
- Once you have scanned all the documents, save them to a folder on your computer.
- You can save the folder on the desktop for easy access.
- Right-click on the new folder you have created and select the Send to option from the displayed list. Then, click the Compressed (zipped) folder option.
- Now, all your scanned documents will be added to the zip file.
- Right-click on the file and select the Rename option and give a name for the file.
- Launch your email application and log in to your email account.
- Go to the Compose mail section and add the recipient email address in the To section.
- Type the subject and message to send the email.
- Click on the Attach icon and choose the zip file you have created.
- Wait until the zip file is loaded as an attachment. Then, click on the Send button.
- Now, your scanned document will be added as an attachment to the selected recipient.
- Now, click the Send button, and the mail will be sent.