How To Fix AOL Mail Error Code 521?
The AOL Mail error 521 is a common email error that occurs when you send bulk emails at a time. This error also occurs due to poor Internet connectivity, email spam, incomplete AOL Mail app installation, and virus-infected files on your computer. To know how to fix AOL Mail error code 521, follow the quick steps given below.
Solution 1: Run System File Checker (SFC)
- On your Windows computer, click the Start menu at the bottom-left corner of the desktop.
- Type ‘cmd’ in the search panel and hit the Enter
- From the search result, right-click the Command Prompt app and select the Run as administrator
- In the Command Prompt window, type ‘sfc /scannow’ and press the Enter key to run the System File Checker.
- Wait until the scan is completed.
- The System File Checker will now scan all the junk and corrupted files in the system and repairs them automatically.
Solution 2: Update your Windows to its latest versions
- On your Windows computer, launch the Settings app by pressing the Windows + I shortcut keys.
- Click the Update & security tab in the Settings
- Select the Windows Update option from the left-side panel.
- Click the Check for updates tab on the right-side pane to check for updates manually.
- If your computer detects any updates, install them.
- To update them automatically, click on Advanced options and select the Automatic (recommended) option beneath Choose how updates are installed.
Solution 3: Clear browser cache and extensions
If you are using the Google Chrome browser, then make use of the following steps to clear the cache and extensions in the browser.
- First, launch Google Chrome and click the Customize and control Google Chrome icon at the top-right corner.
- Select More tools à Extensions.
- Choose the browser extensions you wish to remove and click the Remove
- If prompted, confirm your action by clicking Remove
- Again, go to the home page and click the Customize and control Google Chrome
- Click More tools à Clear browsing data.
- Select All time as the time range and check the Cookies and other site data as well as Cached images and files
- Finally, click Clear data to remove the browser cache.
- This will fix the AOL Mail error code 521.
- For more details on how to fix AOL Mail error code 521, contact our technical experts by clicking the Call button on this page.