How To Fix eM Client Not Sending Emails Problems?
eM Client is a macOS and Windows-based email client. It is mainly used for sending and receiving emails and managing calendars and contacts like any other email client application. In spite of its advantages, there are some disadvantages due to which eM Client is not able to send mails. Let us see how to Fix eM Client Not Sending Emails Problems.
Fix 1: Check your email configuration (Gmail users)
Sometimes you will be having problems sending emails from eM Client if your email configuration is incorrect.
- Open eM Client email and go to the server settings.
- Try changing the port number for the SMTP server to 465 with the secure encryption SSL.
- If port 465 does not work, change it to 587.
- Once these changes are made, you can check whether you are able to send e
Fix 2: Check your antivirus
- Ensure that eM Client is not blocked in your antivirus application.
- If the antivirus application isn’t preventing eM Client from receiving emails, you can try disabling certain features in your antivirus to see if that helps.
- If it doesn’t work, you can disable the antivirus application for a while.
- If it works, try using a different antivirus application.
Fix 3: Reinstall eM Client
- On your Windows computer, you can uninstall eM Client from the Control Panel window.
- Go to Control Panel and click Uninstall a program.
- Select the eM Client application and uninstall it.
- Again, download eM Client from the official site and install it on your computer.
- Add your email account and see if you are able to send emails.
Fix 4: Perform a clean boot
Sometimes third-party tools may interrupt eM Client. You can do a clean boot.
- Press the Window + R keys to open the run command. Enter MSConfig and hit the Enter
- The System Configuration window will open. Now, click the Services
- Click the Disable All button and make sure to click the checkbox Hide all Microsoft services. Now, click the OK button.
- Go to the Start menu and open the Task Manager.
- Right-click on the first entry of the list and click on Disable.
- Click on the Apply option and then click OK in the System Configuration window to save changes.
- Restart your PC and check if eM Client is able to send emails.
Now we have seen how To Fix eM Client Not Sending Emails Problems.