To resolve the AOL IMAP not working on your Microsoft Outlook email client, perform the instructions mentioned below:
- Step 1: Ensure that the entered server settings are correct.
- Step 2: The server settings are provided here for your reference.
- Step 3: Incoming Mail Server – imap.aol.com
- Step 4: Outgoing Mail Server – smtp.aol.com
- Step 5: The domain name of the AOL account should be @aol.com.
- Step 6: Port for the incoming mail server (IMAP) – 993
- Step 7: Port for the outgoing mail server (SMTP) – 465 or 587
- Step 8: If all the server settings are correct, delete the existing AOL email account from the Microsoft Outlook application.
Now, re-add the AOL email account on the Outlook application as per the steps given here.