How to Forward Mail?
To automatically forward your email message to another email account, you have to enable the Automatic Forwarding feature by performing the quick instructions given below on How to Forward Mail.
- Launch Google Chrome on your computer and access your Gmail account by providing the correct email address and password correctly in the appropriate fields.
- Click the gear-shaped icon at the upper-right corner of the Google Chrome web browser and select the See all settings option.
- Navigate to the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab, go to the Forwarding section, and click the ‘Add a forwarding address’ option.
- Now, type the email address you want to forward the email message to and click the Next option.
- Select the Proceed option followed by the OK option.
- Now, you will receive a verification email message to the email address you have specified.
- Open it and click the verification link.
- Go back to the Gmail account and refresh the Google Chrome web browser.
- Click Forwarding and POP/IMAP and select the ‘Forward a copy of incoming mail to’ option in the Forwarding section.
- Select your preferred option and click the Save Changes option.
- Note: You are strongly recommended to select the Keep Gmail’s copy in the Inbox folder.
Step 3 :
- Log in to your Yahoo email account, navigate to Settings, and click the More Settings option.
- Select the Mailboxes option, choose the primary mailbox account, go to the Forwarding section.
- Enter the forwarding address in the appropriate field and click the Verify option.
- Open the email account you have specified, open the verification email, and continue with the on-screen instructions for How to Forward Mail.
- Access the Outlook.com email account, click the gear-shaped icon, and select the View all Outlook settings option.
- When the Settings dialog window opens, click the Mail option followed by the Forwarding option in the left panel.
- In the main panel, select the checkbox beside the Enable forwarding option.
- Type the forwarded email address in the ‘Forward my email to’ field.
- If you need to keep a copy of the forwarded email message in your Outlook email account, checkmark the box next to the ‘Keep a copy of forwarded messages’ option.
- Save the changes done to the settings.
- Launch the Mozilla Thunderbird email client on your computer.
- Navigate to Menu and click Options.
- Click the Navigation tab in the left panel and choose the Inline option from the Forwarded messages drop-down menu.
- If you want to forward email messages as an attachment, choose the As Attachment option from the Forward messages drop-down list.
- Exit the Options window. You have to manually forward the email message from the Thunderbird email client.