How To Forward Yahoo Mail To Gmail?
At times, you will have to forward your Yahoo mails to your Gmail account. You can set your Yahoo mails to be forwarded to Gmail automatically using two methods. It can be achieved via Yahoo or through Gmail or How To Forward Yahoo Mail To Gmail.
When you do it through Gmail, it will be a simple and straightforward process. Now, to forward all the mails that you receive in Yahoo to your Gmail account, please make use of the steps given here:
- First, open your Gmail account. Then, go to Settings and then click the Accounts and Import tab.
- Please go to the Check email from other accounts section. In this section, click on the Add an email account option.
- Now, you can see that a pop-up window appears on your screen. In this window, you will find a request to enter the email address from which you wish to import the mails into your Gmail account.
- So, please type in your Yahoo email address and then click on the Next button.
- In the Add a mail account window that displays next, please select the radio button next to the Link accounts with Gmailify option.
- trong>Note: You can also go ahead and click the radio button next to the Import emails from my other account (POP3) option. However, this will not be necessary to import emails from your Yahoo account. So, you can stick to the first (Gmailify) option itself.
- Now, click on the Next button.
- In the window that pops up next, please enter your login credentials for your Yahoo mail account.
- Now, click on the Submit button.
From now onwards, you will start receiving the mails that are sent to your Yahoo mail address directly in your Gmail inbox. Gmail will retrieve these mails once every 30 minutes or so.
We have now seen the steps involved in forwarding your Yahoo mails to your Gmail account or How To Forward Yahoo Mail To Gmail.