How to Hide Your E Mail on Your Facebook Profile?
If you do not want your friends or others on Facebook to identify your email address, you can hide it using the quick steps given on this page. Hiding the email address on your Facebook profile requires modifying the privacy settings. To do so, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- On your computer, make sure that you have a stable Internet connection.
- Next, open the default browser and navigate to the official Facebook sign-in page.
- Enter your email address or phone number in the username field.
- Enter the correct password in the Password field and click the Login or Submit button to log in to your Facebook account.
- Once you have logged in to your Facebook account successfully, click the Account button available at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Next, click on Privacy Preferences and select Customize Settings.
- In the Privacy Settings window, navigate to the Contact Information section.
- Alternatively, click on your Facebook profile at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Click on Edit Profile and navigate to the Contact Information tab.
- Click the Edit button and select the email address.
- Click the drop-down menu next to the email address that you wish to hide on Facebook.
- Select Customize and click the pull-down menu next to the These People option.
- Next, select the Only Me option underneath Make This Visible To.
- Once selected, click the Save Setting button to hide your email address on Facebook.
If you have difficulties in hiding your email address on your Facebook profile, contact our technical support team for remote assistance.