How to Import Gmail Mail to Another Gmail Account?
Primary Gmail account
On this page, the primary Gmail account refers to the one from which you are going to import the emails and how to Import Gmail Mail to Another Gmail Account.
Step 1 – Configuring POP access
- Launch a web browser on your computer and then visit the login page of Gmail.
- Provide your Gmail account’s email address and password in the appropriate fields to sign into the account. Now, you can access the Gmail account from the web browser.
- Click the gear-shaped icon on your Gmail account page and select the Settings option.
- Once the Settings web page opens, click the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab and navigate to the POP download section.
- Select the radio button next to the ‘Enable POP for all mail’ option.
- Go to the ‘When messages are accessed with POP’ menu and you will see the following options.
- Archive Gmail’s copy
- Delete Gmail’s copy
- Keep Gmail’s copy in the Inbox
- Mark Gmail’s copy as read
- Select the “Keep Gmail’s copy in the Inbox” option from the ‘When messages are accessed with POP’ drop-down menu.
- Update the altered settings by clicking the Save Changes option.
Step 3 – Verification
- Select the ‘Yes, I want to able to send mail as email@example.com’ option and click Next.
- Type your name in the Name field, select the checkbox next to the Treat as an alias option, and click Next twice.
- Select the Send Verification option and exit the window.
- Sign out of this Gmail account and login to the primary Gmail account.
- Open the confirmation email message that has been sent by Gmail.
- Copy the confirmation code.
- Sign out of the primary Gmail account and log into the other Gmail account.
- Go to Settings -> Accounts and Import -> Send mail as, click the Verify link, and paste the confirmation code in the ‘Enter and verify the confirmation code’ field.
- Finally, click the Verify button.