How To Log Out Of Mail On iPad?
Accessing your email account on an iPad seems to be very simple. You can check all your email messages from anywhere at any time. If you want to log out of your email account on an iPad, proceed with the step-by-step instructions mentioned on this page.
- On your iPad, find the Settings application and tap its icon to launch it.
- Select your iCloud email account, scroll down, and tap the Sign Out option.
- Now, the iPad will be signed off from all the iCloud services such as Mail, iTunes, Apple Pay, iCloud Photo and Data Sharing, and all Shared Notes.
Log out other email accounts from the Mail application
- Access the Settings menu and tap the Accounts & Password option.
- Select the email account that you have added to the iPad’s Mail application.
- Turn off the toggle switch next to the email account.
- It will turn off this email account temporarily. You can turn it back at any time.
- If needed, you can remove the email account by tapping the Delete Account option.
- Open the Gmail application on the iPad.
- Tap your profile at the top of the screen and select the Manage Accounts option.
- Navigate to your email account and move the slider to turn off.
- Launch the AOL application on the iPad.
- Tap the Menu option followed by the Settings icon, navigate to the Account section, and select the Sign Out option.
Yahoo Mail application
- On the iPad, open the Yahoo Mail application and access its menu.
- Select the Manage Accounts option and move the slider to turn it off.
- This will temporarily turn off the Yahoo email account.
- If you have any doubt in logging out of your email account on the iPad, contact our technical experts.