How to Log Out of Yahoo Mail?
You can log out of your yahoo account in 4 different methods based on the devices you are using.
Method 1: Yahoo in browser / Computer
- Turn on your Mac system.
- Open the default web browser from the home screen.
- In the address bar, enter the official yahoo email URL.
- A page will open asking you to enter the login information for yahoo, enter the username and password.
- Your Yahoo mail account page will open. You will see your profile logo on the screen; click on that.At the top-right corner of the screen
- You will see the account information holding your profile photo and the email address.
- Click on the Sign out button below the profile photo.
- You will be logged out of your yahoo mail in the browser.
Method 2: Android/iOS Mobile Application
- Turn on your android device.
- Tap the home menu, locate the Yahoo mail app, and press the icon.
- The yahoo mail application will open. Enter the login username and password to gain access to your account.
- Once you are logged in to your account, you will see a set of three lines (hamburger icon) on the left. Select the icon.
- Your profile information will open, and you will see your yahoo id and the profile picture.
- Select the Manage account option, and the screen will show a toggle on/off option.
- Tap the toggle switch to disable the account.
- Your account will be signed out of your android device.
- You can also remove the account from the application. To do so, click the edit option at the top-right corner of the computer screen and select the Remove option next to the email address present.
- The application will prompt you for a confirmation, “Remove this account from the device?” tap the Remove option.
Method 3: Using iPhone / iPad settings.
- Select the home button and navigate to the Settings option.
- Select the option Passwords & Accounts from settings and tap Yahoo from the set of options.
- The Yahoo settings will open, and at the bottom of the screen, you will see the Delete Account option.
- Press the Delete Account option, and a pop-up will open, asking for confirmation.
- Select the option Delete from my iPhone, and you will be logged out of your yahoo mail in iOS devices.
Method 4: Using android Settings
- Select the settings option from the android device, navigate through the settings, and select the options Cloud & Accounts.
- Select the Yahoo account that is paired to your android device and tap the three-dotted option on the screen.
- You will be open to two options:
- Sync Now
- Remove account
- Select the Remove Account option.
- The android device will ask for a confirmation to approve the removal; tap the Remove Account option again.
- You will be logged out of your Yahoo account on your android device.