How To Manage Your Comcast Email Account?
By default, you will receive all your alerts and communications in your comcast.net email address. But, you can change your preferred email address for receiving these alerts. You can even change what types of notification or alerts you want to receive.
To know how to manage your Comcast email account settings, refer to the simple steps provided below.
Manage your email alerts
If you want to update your text and email alert preferences, follow the steps given here.
- Log in to your My Account and choose the user.
- You will see the following sections on the screen.
- Payment and Billing Notifications
- Purchase and Usage
- Internet Security
- Specify your email and text preferences as you wish.
You can manage your Comcast email account in My Account, like updating a phone number and email address.
Update a phone number
- To change the phone number to which you receive alerts, click the Edit button next to your current phone number and modify it.
- You will receive a verification code to the entered phone number for registration.
Update an email address
- To change your personal email address, click the Edit button next to the user for whom you need to include an email address.
- Go to the Add a Personal Email Address
- Type an email address in the personal email address
- Enter the same again in the Re-enter email address
- Click the Save
- You will receive a verification email. Open it and click the Click to Verifybutton for verification.
- Note: The verification link will expire in 72 hours.
- Most importantly, your comcast.net email address will be your default email address until you change it in the “My Account” section. You can include any user to use your Xfinity account by inviting via email or text.
If you have no idea about how to manage your Comcast email account, contact our technical experts.