How to Open Aol Mail in Safari?
Email communication is what makes your business more professional and all the interactions with your clients can be documented. This does not apply to businesses alone, but stands true for any communication. There are many free email service providers and AOL is one among them. If you have an AOL email account and want to open it on your Mac, then you can open the AOL webmail service using the Safari browser. The steps are quite simple. Scroll down this page to know how to open AOL mail in Safari.
Opening AOL Mail in Safari:
- Launch the Safari browser on your Mac computer.
- Go to the home page of AOL Mail.
- Enter your AOL email address and click Next.
- Enter your account password and click Next.
- Now, you will be logged in and you have opened AOL Mail in Safari.
However, you can also configure your AOL email account in the built-in email client on your Mac using IMAP or POP as the incoming mail server.
How to Set up AOL Mail app on Mac?
- Go to your Mac and click the Mail application in the Dock to open it.
- Click the Mail option in the menu and select Add Account.
- Choose a Mail account provider window displays. Now, select AOL and click Continue.
- Type your AOL username and email address and click Next.
- Enter your password and select Sign In.
- Go through the information displayed on the screen. Review the information and select Agree.
- Select the apps you want to use with the AOL account and select Done.
- Under the mailboxes, tap AOL to read and send AOL emails.
If you wish to manually add your AOL Mail account in Mac Mail instead of opening AOL Mail in Safari, use the following email server settings for IMAP and SMTP.
- Account type: IMAP
- Email address: Your AOL email address
- Password: Your AOL password
- Username: Your AOL email address without @aol.com
- Incoming Mail Server: imap.aol.com
- Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP): smtp.aol.com
After entering the above information, you can know how to open AOL mail in Safari.