How to Prevent Your Emails Being Forwarded Gmail?
If you do not want to automatically forward your emails to a different mail address from your Gmail account, you can turn off the Automatic Forwarding feature. Below are the easy instructions to disable the Automatic Forwarding feature on the Gmail account and How to Prevent Your Emails Being Forwarded Gmail.
- Check if your computer is connected to a network.
- Open Google Chrome or other web browsers on the computer and visit the Google Sign In web page.
- Fill the Email or Phone field with your Gmail account’s email address and click the Next option.
- Type the correct Gmail account’s password in the Enter your password field and then click Next.
- Now, you can access the Gmail account from the web browser.
- Move the cursor to the top-right corner, click the gear-shaped icon, and choose the Settings option.
- Go to the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab, navigate to the Forwarding section, and click the Disable Forwarding option followed by the Save Changes option.
- This will turn off the Automatic Forwarding feature on the Gmail account.
- If the above steps do not prevent the emails from being forwarded, perform the following steps.
- Return to the Settings web page, click the Accounts and Import tab, and go to the ‘Check mail from other accounts (using POP3)’ section.
- Delete the email account and wait for a while.
If you have any difficulties in preventing the emails being forwarded in Gmail, contact our technical experts by clicking the Call button mentioned below.