How to Permanently Delete Your Yahoo Mail Account?
Printing emails in Yahoo Mail allows you to have hard copies of your email messages. Yahoo Mail makes the task of getting hard copies of your email messages quick and easy. You have the option of printing a specific email or an entire conversation in Yahoo Mail.
Let us now see how to print an email in Yahoo Mail.
NOTE: To start with, confirm that your computer/device is properly connected to your printer (either using a wired or wireless connection). Then, ensure that the printer is turned on.
- On your computer/device, open the default web browser.
- Open your Yahoo Mail account and navigate to the email you wish to print. Next, open that email message.
- Click on the Print icon located in the upper-right corner of the email. Or else, you can click on the three dots (…) icon at the top of your email. These three dots represent the More menu. From the displayed options, choose Print or Print newest.
- In the new window that pops up next, you can alter the settings as per your preferences. You can change settings such as the number of Copies to be printed, the Paper Size, the Layout, etc.
- Once you are set and ready to print your email, click on the Print button in the window.
- Your email will now get printed.
You can also print email attachments from Yahoo Mail. In this case, you have to save your files to your computer/device before you start printing.
Now, follow these steps to print an email in Yahoo Mail that has attachments.
- Open Yahoo Mail on your computer/device and navigate to the email (with attachment) you wish to print.
- Open that email and select the attachment in it. This action will open a Preview pane on the right side.
- Click on the Print option located at the upper-right corner of the Preview pane to download the attachment.
- Now, you just have to open the downloaded attachment and print the file by utilizing your computer/device’s printing interface.
You have now seen how to print an email in Yahoo Mail. You have also seen how to print emails with attachments.