How to Reach Inbox Zero in Gmail?
To know how to reach inbox zero on your Gmail account, refer to the instructions provided on this web page.
- Access the Gmail account using the email address and password from the computer’s default web browser.
- Navigate to the Settings menu by clicking the gear-shaped icon at the top-right end.
- When the Settings page opens, go to the Labels tab and click the Hide link next to Starred, Snoozed, Important, Chats, and Draft.
- Scroll down the page, navigate to the Labels section, and click the Create New Label option.
- This will open the New Label dialog box.
- Create a label name in the ‘Please enter a new label name’ field and click the Create option.
- Select the checkbox next to the emails that you need to move to the newly created label.
- Now, click the Move icon and choose the label name.
- All the selected email messages will be moved to the label and they won’t be available in the Inbox folder.
- Do the same to move all the emails in the Inbox folder to labels.
You can also schedule an email in the Gmail application:
- Click the Inbox folder, select the checkbox beside the email that you want to archive, and click the Archive icon.
- This will archive the selected emails.
- Go to the search bar and click the down arrow button.
- Now, you have to enter the correct email address of the recipient in the From field.
- You can also copy-paste the recipient’s email address.
- Click the Create Filter button, select the checkbox beside the Skip the Inbox (Archive it) option, and select the Create Filter option.
- Select the rest of the emails in the Inbox folder, click the Move icon, and select the Unsubscribe option.
- All the emails in the Inbox folder will be moved to created labels, filters, archive, and unsubscribed.
- Now, the Inbox folder will be empty.