How to Recover Deleted Emails in Yahoo Mail?
If some of your Yahoo Mail messages got deleted unexpectedly, you can recover them from the Trash folder. However, if you have emptied your Trash folder, make use of the Restore request option to get back your emails. Send a Restore request to Yahoo.com and they will recover your lost messages. But, remember that this feature can be applied only if the request is sent within 7 days.
Understand these conditions before making a Restore request:
- Unless and until it is essential, do not make Restore Requests because it is highly impossible to cancel a Restore Request once it is sent.
- Also, note that not all the restorations are successful. Sometimes, the Restore Request option might fail to restore the deleted emails.
- The email messages that are deleted in the last 7 days can only be restored. The received date of the email messages is not necessary. Regardless of when you received the email, if it is deleted in the last 7 days before sending Restore Request, then it can be restored.
- The email messages that are successfully recovered will be sent back to the same folder from where they were deleted. If the deleted emails are not found after the restoration is completed, then open the Trash folder and check if the deleted emails are restored back in it. Ensure to move them back to their exact folders. If they are left in the Trash folder, then they may automatically get deleted again.
Steps to restore emails from the Trash folder:
- Log into your Yahoo Mail account.
- Click on the Trash folder on the left panel.
- Select the email messages that you want to restore.
- Click the Move icon at the top of the mail list and then select the Inbox option.
- The selected emails will be moved to your Inbox.
To avail guidance on how to recover deleted emails in Yahoo Mail, contact the technical support team by clicking the call button.