How to Remove Mail Account from iPhone?
You can configure your Google, Yahoo, iCloud, or Mail account on the iPhone device easily. You can also configure multiple email accounts from different providers on your iPhone.
How to Add Two or Multiple Email Accounts on the iPhone?
- To do it, open the Settings application on your iPhone.
- Locate and tap the Mail, Contacts, Calendars option.
- Select the Add Account option.
- Now, the list of available email service providers will be displayed on the screen.
- Select your email service provider from the list.
- If your email service provider is not listed, then tap the Other option followed by Add Mail Account.
- Now, enter your mail account’s address and password in the given fields.
- If required or necessary, provide a description in the provided text field.
- Then, click the Next button.
- Once you have added your email account successfully, you can access it as and when needed.
Can I remove a mail account from my iPhone?
Yes, you can. Deleting or removing an account is quite simple as adding an account. When you delete an account from your iPhone, all the messages and settings will be removed.
If you wish to access the deleted email account, you have to re-configure it from the beginning. Then, you can access your email account as per your need. To remove the email account from your iPhone, follow the instructions given below.
- On your iPhone, locate and tap the Settings app icon.
- Now, the Settings window will open.
- Tap the Passwords & Accounts, Mail, or Mail, Contacts, Calendars option.
- Select the Accounts option.
- Now, the list of email accounts configured on your iPhone will appear on the screen.
- Select the email account you wish to remove from your iPhone.
- Then, tap the Delete Account option.
- Now, the confirmation dialog box will appear, tap the Delete Account or Delete from My iPhone button.
- Close the Settings application.
- Now, you have successfully removed the mail account from your iPhone.