How To Remove Rules in Outlook Web App?
Outlook web app, a browser-based email client, is used to access emails. It includes the Inbox rules feature to create new rules, manage, and delete them. If your Outlook web app rule causes you problems, you can delete or remove it. In this article, you’ll learn how to remove rules in the Outlook web app.
At first, you need to know a few details about the rules. By creating rules, you can move email messages to a specific folder, and rules created in the Outlook web app run immediately on email messages. You can use or set up rules in Outlook for better performance. At times, you might wish to delete or remove rules due to the problems they might cause. Let us see how to Remove Rules in Outlook Web App.
Deleting inbox rules in Outlook web app:
- On your computer, open a web browser.
- Enter your user name and then your password to sign in to the Outlook web app.
- Click the Sign-in button to access your Outlook web app account.
- Go to Settings and then select View all Outlook settings.
- Navigate to Rules by clicking Mail.
- Click Rules. You’ll be directed to the rules page.
You can turn off or delete a rule as per your choice. If you’ve decided to delete your rules, then try following the below-given steps.
Deleting or removing rules in Outlook web app:
- On the Inbox rules page, you can select the rule that you want to delete and then click Delete. Your rules will now be deleted successfully.
If you wish to turn off your rule for a while, then follow the below-given steps.
Turning off a rule in Outlook web app:
- On the Inbox rules page, you can select the rule that you want to turn off.
- After selecting it, disable the created rule. To do this task, you have to remove the checkmark beside that rule.
Now we have learned how to remove rules in outlook web app.
The steps mentioned earlier will help you remove or delete rules in the Outlook web app.