How to Reset Your Yahoo mail Password?
Almost every Yahoo service can be accessed using your Yahoo Mail password. So, try to update your Yahoo Mail password often. Also, ensure that it stays unique from other passwords that you use. However, if you have forgotten your Yahoo Mail password, then you can reset it using the instructions given here.
Instructions to reset a forgotten Yahoo Mail Password:
Make use of the Sign-in Helper, which is the password resetter and account recovery tool of Yahoo. This will take you back to your account. Follow the steps as given below.
- Step 1: First, open Sign-in Helper.
- Step 2: Choose one of the account Recovery items from the displayed list.
- Step 3: Select the Continue option.
- Step 4: Go with the instructions displayed in the Sign-in Helper.
Instructions to change your Yahoo Mail password:
Perform this task from your mobile web browser or a desktop.
- Step 1: Try to Sign in to the Yahoo Account security page.
- Step 2: Choose Change Password.
- Step 3: Input a new password.
- Step 4: Tap on the Continue option.
If you are trying to change Yahoo’s password from the Yahoo app, then follow these steps.
- Step 1: Click on the Menu icon.
- Step 2: Tap on Manage Accounts if using the Yahoo Mail app.
- Step 3: Choose the Account Info option.
- Step 4: Select the Security settings option.
- Step 5: Type the security code.
- Step 6: Choose the Change password option.
- Step 7: Click on the I would rather change my password option.
- Step 8: Input the new password. Re-enter the same password to confirm it. Then tap on the Continue option.
That’s all, resetting a Yahoo email password is so simple. If any issue occurs while resetting your Yahoo Email Password for your account, then call our technical experts by clicking the Call button and get your problem resolved.