How to Retrieve Deleted Mail on an iPhone?
If you have deleted your important email(s) accidentally from your Mail account on an iPhone, then perform the simple, quick methods given below to retrieve it or them.
Method 1: Using a Shake
- Tap on the Mail app to launch it.
- Now, shake your iPhone.
- As soon as you do it, a list of options will be displayed on the screen.
- On the Undo Archive pop-up dialog box, tap the Undo button.
- Now, the email(s) that were deleted will be restored to your Inbox.
- If this method fails to retrieve the deleted email(s), then perform the next method given below.
Method 2: Using the Archive folder
- Open the Settings menu of your iPhone device.
- Tap the Mail, Contacts, Calendars option.
- Now, select your Mail account from the Accounts list.
- Enable the Archive Messages option if it is disabled.
- As soon as you do it, the deleted email(s) will be archived back into the All Mails folder.
- Exit from the Settings menu.
- Now, open the Mail application.
- Tap the Menu icon.
- Select your account followed by the All Mails folder.
- Now, all the emails, including the deleted one of the selected account will be displayed on the screen.
- Select the email(s) that you wish to restore.
- After selecting the email(s), tap the Move icon from the left.
- Now, the selected email(s) will be restored to the Inbox folder.
Method 3: Using Trash
- Launch the Mail app.
- Tap on the Menu icon.
- Select the email account in which you want to retrieve the deleted emails.
- Tap Trash.
- Choose the email(s) that you wish on how to Retrieve Deleted Mail on an iPhone and tap Move.
- Select the folder to store the restored email(s).